Individual $997 (POA for Management Team)
“Everyone is already too busy, I have no one to delegate to.”
“It’s just quicker/easier if I do it myself.”
“I tried delegating but it all went wrong.”
“I’m not sure / confident they’ll do it to my standard.”
“I’m too busy to delegate.”
“If I delegate work away won’t people think I’m being lazy or that I’ll then have nothing to do?”
“I don’t want the blame if it goes wrong (again).”
These are all common comments made by incredibly astute and smart managers, supervisors and frontline
leaders regarding delegation. Underlying these comments is fear and trust: these are normal human
conditions that can be turned around when the steps to delegating are known. Managers fear being shown up
by others; they have a fear of the unknown – “what will happen?”; they fear who will get the credit, or worse,
the blame and the effect that will have on their own job security.
According to a study conducted by Gallup CEO’s with high delegator talent generated 33% greater revenue
than those with lower levels of delegating skills.
Delegating is still one of the most under-utilised tools in a manager’s skills toolkit. According to a study
conducted by the Institute for Corporate Productivity, 46% of the 332 polled companies are concerned with
their workers delegation skills, yet only 28% conduct delegation training.
In March 2013, in an Inc.com article, it noted that 53% of business owners believe they can grow their
business by more than 20% if they delegate only 10% of their workload to someone else.
The DELEGATE: DOUBLE THE RESULTS! HALVE THE EFFORT! online workshop is designed to:
- Identify and remove delegation roadblocks.
- Learn when to delegate, who to delegate to, and who to develop through delegation.
- Provide each attendee with templates, wallet-sized card prompter.
- Learn how to delegate with ease and confidence.
- Create a foolproof delegation plan.
- Learn the strategies that make delegating successful every time; develops your people, and boosts your
ONLINE WORKSHOP ELEMENTS:
- What is delegation and what it isn’t
- What type of Delegator are you now and it’s impact on productivity and profit
- Delegation Self Assessment
- The secret to delegation success
- Skills for Delegating
- Delegation Decision Model
- Delegation Plan
- Delegation Conversation
Sally, Professional Speakers
Sally helps managers be productive, profitable and promotable. Obsessed with boosting productive- and selfleadership
that ensures people reach their potential. Sally positively impacts your results, confidence and
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Bronze Stevie International Business Award
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader
- 2018 one of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia
She has authored multiple books: her book The Productive Leader received an endorsement from the
renowned global personal development guru Brian Tracy. Her latest book, DELEGATE: Double the results!
Halve the Effort! Is being read all across Australia and has reached managers in Italy, the Middle East and
Asia. Her DELEGATE workshops immediately transform managers.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, and
across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humor and an ability to make people feel
at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
Target Audience (who is this for)
C-suite leader, Managers, team leaders
#Delegating #ManagementSkills #MiddleManagement