Designed for a broad range of personnel, such as managers, team leaders and specialists, this program explores how Critical Thinking is applied to promote Applied Creativity and Innovation. Upon completion participants will:
– Understand a simple effective process of divergent-convergent thinking to find innovative solutions to business challenges
– Be able to use creative thinking tools to contribute more to business improvement activities and pro-actively identify and address potential problems
– Have the ability to develop bold new ideas that support organisational innovation
– Work more creatively as individuals and participate more effectively in work groups and on project teams
Organisations that consistently follow and use Applied Creativity and Innovation principles and methods:
– creatively deal with complex situations and make better decisions – faster
– have more productive team activities in a more effective and collaborative environment
– plan, manage and implement solutions more thoroughly and effectively
– generate innovative ideas to effectively manage costs and grow the ‘top line’ of the business
– prevent potential problems from developing and promote innovative ideas that support business goals
This is a self-paced 12 module masterclass with more than 50 individual lessons, complete with course notes, curated links, and a range of activities. You can see more details at https://mindwerx.com/deliberate-creativity-innovation-online/
Masterclass Facilitator Bill Jarrard, Mindwerx International
To organise this program for your team please email us at [email protected].
Bill Jarrard, Co-founder of Mindwerx International
For more than 25 years my focus has been on helping people and organisations succeed through the application of Critical & Creative Thinking to Make Innovation Happen.
As co-founder of Mindwerx I have worked with organisations in more than a dozen countries to help them succeed with Applied Creativity & Innovation. This masterclass is a collection of the work I’ve done over that time.
I have a Master of Entrepreneurship & Innovation and I’m a Lifetime Fellow of the Institute for Learning & Performance. many of my peers consider me a thought leader in this area and I have spoken to thousands of people on Critical & Creative Thinking, Leading Innovation, Strategic Thinking, and more.
Target Audience (who is this for)
C-suite leader, Managers, team leaders, Individuals , Formed teams
#criticalthinking #creatvethinking #innovation